TAD DAY 14 & 15
I have been a busy bee. Yesterday I did more work on my embroidered wall calendar. I have almost finished April.Today I worked more on my handprinted pillow. Shortly after I posted my printed fabric, I realized that I had printed with water soluble ink – Duh! Tonight I tried printing again, and I used silkscreening ink, but I just could not get the ink to work with a linoleum block and successfully transfer to the fabric. Boo. So I decided to just make the pillow with the water soluble inked fabric and I will just put it somewhere people don’t sit often and I will enjoy it for as long as it lasts.