With Spring knocking on our door, I thought I would make a wishlist of various things I want. This is not a *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* to my readers as much as a tool for my immediate loved ones who always want to know what I want at various gift giving occasions. The arrival of spring marks the season of my anniversary, my birthday, and Mother’s Day.
- To turn my Holga into a Holgaroid!
- To smell like I did in Miami.
- To take cool classes like jewelry design and letterpress.
- A point and shoot digital camera with practically no delay.
- A shopping spree at Kate’s Paperie and Paper Presentation.
- A shopping spree at Da Vinci Art Supply.
- A shopping spree for spring clothes that fit (in the good way – YAY!).
- A real vacation. Like a real one.
- A big fatty fat Mason-Pearson fancy-pancy hairbrush (Like the ones they use and sell at Mario Nico).
- A ride in a hot air balloon.